Christopher P. Dolotosky
Two Commerce Square
2001 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103-7042
P (267) 861-5331 | F (267) 350-9050
Christopher P. Dolotosky is a commercial litigation associate in the firm’s Philadelphia office.
Chris represents clients in a wide range of complex commercial matters in federal and state courts and arbitration forums. During his career, Chris has focused his practice on antitrust, health care, and creditors’ rights matters. His representative cases include:
- Defending a multinational company against class action antitrust lawsuits filed in courts across the country.
- Obtaining summary judgment for an HMO against claims based on ERISA in a federal court.
- Obtaining payment for an HMO for unreimbursed expenses in a matter before the American Arbitration Association.
- Representing clients in disputes involving consumer protection laws and consumer fraud acts in federal and Pennsylvania courts.
- Representing judgment creditors in executions against personal and real property in Pennsylvania courts.
- Representing clients in filing confessions of judgments or moving to strike or open confessions of judgments filed in Pennsylvania courts.
Chris has had several litigation-related articles published in the Pennsylvania Bar Association Civil Litigation Update, the Pennsylvania Bar Institute Update, and the New Jersey Law Journal. Prior to joining BMN, Chris worked for three large law firms in the Philadelphia area. While attending Villanova Law School, he served as a board member of the Villanova Law Review.
Villanova University School of Law (J.D. 2001)
Villanova Law Review
University of Delaware (B.A. 1998)
Phi Beta Kappa