Insurance Defense Litigation
At Brown McGarry Nimeroff, we represent insurers and third party administrators in litigation involving policy coverage and liability issues of all kinds. To see how you can benefit from our extensive courtroom experience on disputed claims, contact one of our insurance defense lawyers.
Our law firm offers insurers several advantages in the defense of liability claims for tort and casualty losses. First, our experience with major litigation firms gives us a solid background in civil actions involving complex issues and high exposure. Next, our limited caseload assures our clients of prompt access to our attorneys and highly attentive service. Finally, our proactive approach in the discovery and pretrial stages of insurance disputes keeps your case moving and promotes early settlement on terms favorable to the defense.
When necessary, however, we are always prepared to take your case to trial in personal injury or property insurance coverage matters involving any of the following:
- Comprehensive general liability insurance
- Commercial and residential premises liability claims
- Products liability litigation
- Construction Accident claims
- Fire, flood, or wind insurance
- Homeowner's liability insurance
- We also represent insurers involved with litigation concerning the duty to defend or indemnify under any commercialor residential liability policy
At Brown McGarry Nimeroff, we are fully committed to providing value to our clients in insurance defense matters of all kinds. To learn more about the scope of our service, contact one of our attorneys.