158 W. Gay Street
West Chester, PA 19380
P (267) 319-1740 | F (484) 631-1302
Scott Klein’s practice focuses on commercial litigation and the representation of creditors in commercial and private banking loan work-outs, collection, and lender liability matters. Scott has extensive experience representing clients in transportation, construction, and general business litigation. He also represents individuals and small businesses on a wide array of matters including entity formation, financing, employment issues, real estate, equipment leasing, complex commercial transaction, and general litigation.
Scott has conducted numerous jury trials, bench trials, commercial arbitrations, and appellate matters in both State and Federal Court, and he has litigated appellate matters in Pennsylvania Superior, Commonwealth, and Supreme Courts.
Scott is a member of the Chester County and Pennsylvania Bar Associations, as well as the West Bradford Planning Commission. He also serves on the Board of The Honorable John E. Stively Inn of Court.
Scott’s success led to his selection as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in Philadelphia Magazine in 2013, 2015, and 2016, as well as being named a “Top Lawyer” by Main Line Today Magazine in 2015. Prior to joining the firm, Scott worked with two regional law firms and the McKean County District Attorney’s office.Representative Matters
- Recovered multimillion-dollar real estate collateral portfolio for commercial bank after multiple challenges raised by debtor in State Court and multiple Bankruptcy Court proceedings.
- Obtained six-figure trial verdict for construction equipment leasing company after recovery of collateral.
- Successfully defended client in a week-long injunction hearing alleging breach of non-compete agreement and theft of trade secrets.
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditor’s Rights
- Banking & Business Transactions
- Lender Liability
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Franklin and Marshall, B.A., 2001
- Named as “Rising Star” by Philadelphia Magazine
- Named as “Top Lawyer” by Main Line Today Magazine